Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Scrapbook Book Report !

If you just finished reading a book and your teacher has assigned you to do a book report OR if you are a teacher looking for a more fun way for your students to complete their book reports- you are going to love this project! 

I am going to show you how to make an awesome creative scrapbook book report that is sure to get you the highest grade in the class!! 
You don’t have to be super artistic or an expert scrap booker in fact I have everything you need  and I’m gonna show you how to put it all together !

My son recently finished reading the awesome book, Charlotte' Web by E.B. White so I used that book for my example.  This project helped him with his comprehension and his understanding of the characters and plot of the book - so I am sure it will help you TOO!  


Here is the PowerPoint I mean with the materials and printable’s that you can use to make your own’s Scrapbook book report ! This is such a creative and fun way to deep in comprehension for reading and allow students to really remember and understand characters and plots.
Google Doc
 

1 comment:

  1. Teacher Jamie

    Nice to visit your blog
    The videos are excellent
    specailly for there is 3D specail efforts and Across Space efforts
    would you please teach me how to make these videos efforts or use which software to edit and rearrange these videos

    Appreciate you very much

    Shao
    Email:hanwayshao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Harper's Ferry