Tuesday, July 7, 2020

I WON A TRYAZON SCULPEY PARTY


Do you ever feel like at times the universe just aligns in your favor the right things start happening for you!? Well that was me- when I got the email that I had WON A KIDS SCULPEY TRYAZON PARTY! I never win ANYTHING! On top of that I have trying to practice getting better and better at using Sculpey clay. I have watched tons of tutorials, joined a sculpey facebook group, ordered some special sculpting tools and I still feel like I have more to learn. I also get pretty frustrated when my pieces do not turn out AT ALL like I was hoping. It can be so frustrating learning something new and not being any good at it but I think it is a helpful feeling and experience especially as art teachers because it helps us sympathize with our students when they are trying something new in the art room and taking a risk. I had heard about Tryazon a few months ago and I have been applying for every possible party I could- and the sculpey party was the best I could have imagined. When the box arrived, I couldn't wait to open it up and see what was inside. I set up a Facebook event for the party and planned on inviting some of my 9 year old son's friends. The party is scheduled to happen on Friday, July 17th. So this video shows you the UNBOXING of my sculpey Bake Shop kits and we get to make AN ADORABLE easy panda bracelet together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper's Ferry