Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back to School 2013

ART IS AN ADVENTURE THAT NEVER ENDS

So.....we are officially back to school next week and as usual I am overwhelmed with plans and thoughts of things I need to do to get ready.  Below is a kind of to-do list of things I am working on and hope to finish by the end of next week!  Yay!


  • Common Core- Go through the Pearson series and try to align my art projects with themes/topics from reading, science or math
  • New signs and labels for the art room- I have a bunch to make!!
  • Jobs for the art room
  • Fine tuning procedures and routines
  • Sub folder- Need to have a jam packed sub folder for those times of emergency- Never know when my two year old might break his arm....wait he just did last Saturday!  Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper's Ferry