Monday, August 12, 2013

Preplanning back to School! day 1

So today seemed somewhat productive......every year there is so much to do that I'm always stressed and worried but somehow I manage to have everything ready. I repaired my giant crayons and made a crayon box for them....fun times!
I also attempted to repair my drying rack (the metal hinges and stoppers keep moving and falling off so I hot glued them!)
Also, one of my favorite fourth grade teachers brought me a ton of great baskets and a rolling carts with colored drawers! She's the best ! I love her!
Now......my storage room is gonna need some work! If any left brained or highly organized people out there have any suggestions of a system for my storage room, I would greatly appreciate and welcome them!

Thanks













No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper's Ferry