Wednesday, February 18, 2015

ART MOVIE MADNESS!

Okay- maybe I am little obsessed with making art movies!  But our music teacher told me about a great opportunity through PBS learning Media to apply for their Digital Innovators Program.  All I had to do was fill out an application and of course- make a YouTube Video about how I am leading innovation in digital learning.  So - I used my two fav apps on the iPad- iMovie and Doink (green screen) to create a fake interview with myself.   Here is my interview!  I love green screen!  It's so fun!

I also entered a video contest through a local business sponsor Davidson Cares.  Please click the link and vote for my video, Shake Your Art and help us win $1000 for ipad minis in art.  THANKS!
http://davidsoncares.com/palencia-elementary-school.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper's Ferry