Monday, February 2, 2015

SUPER BOWL ART DRESS!!

So I have to admit- I did not watch the Super bowl!  I was too busy trying to prepare for our technology teacher inservice day....  But my arty teacher friends know me so well that they had to point out that Katy Perry may have worn my next art show dress during her half time performance!!!  So I guess I better get started on this beauty now - so it is ready for May!!!  Last year, I used acrylic paint to create a Starry Night Dress and I was thinking of adding LED lights and soft circuits to it since I have been working with 5th graders on making paper circuit robots.  Now I just may have to have a wardrobe change and TWO art show dresses!! WOWZa!  I think I may try duct tape for the Mondrian dress!  Can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper's Ferry