Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day Action Figures

Today was an awesome and BUSY Earth
day in art.  This morning a student on I went on the morning news  (me dressed as the bag monster) to teach students about Earth Day and read our Earth Day Pledge with them.
The third graders have been working on finishing their juicy fruit and for the ones that finished- I was introducing our Keith Haring Action Figures- so I thought it would be good to throw an Earth Day spin on it and encourage the action figures to be doing recycling actions!  I also thought it would be good to reinforce verbs with them and have them include a verb or a word into their compositions.  So I made this flipped video to go over our goals and show them how they can incorporate an earth day action (mine Haring figures turning out the lights) Here is the video below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper's Ferry