Sunday, July 13, 2014

Art Room School Website-

I've been working a lot to get my school site ready for me to use next year.  I have had an art school web site for several years now, but it wasn't until last year that I really decided to start organizing it to really help me with my lessons and instruction.  Most regular classroom teachers use their site to post lessons, homework and to communicate with parents.  I used to think the main purpose of my site was to have parents, students and my principal see what we are working on.  I got the impression that I was checking my site more than anyone else, so I decided that it would be my 'hub' of lessons and resources so that during any given class, I could click on my webpage and have all the things I needed to teach that lesson in one place.  So that is one of my many goals this summer; to have my website organized as my curriculum map and use it to help me with lessons, instruction and planning.  ;)  Here is the link.  Feel free to browse and give me some constructive feedback!  Thanks
http://teachers.stjohns.k12.fl.us/wardley-j/art-links-to-my-favorite-web-resources/?preview=true&preview_id=54&preview_nonce=ec2a04fea7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper's Ferry